Blue Boogers...

Decorating By MacsMom Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 6:02pm by endymion

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:11am
post #1 of 7

icon_lol.gif

I just had to share this... Last night I was up late applying super-blue luster dust to an entire tier. At about 3 pm today I blew my nose and my snot was the prettiest shade of blue I've ever seen! icon_surprised.gif I almost saved the tissue to show my husband, LOL!

(Sorry that grosses you out, I just thought it was hilarious)

6 replies
citygirlcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
citygirlcakes Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:15am
post #2 of 7

tee hee hee.... nice!

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:20am
post #3 of 7

EEEEEWWWWWW!

Beth

SueBuddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueBuddy Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 2:22am
post #4 of 7

Yea, first time it happens it can freak you out! I never know what color I'm going to get when I blow my nose cause I work right next to the airbrush at my work and people use it all day! I was talking about it with a fellow employee one day and he wondered if it colors your lungs too, he figured a decorator could be diagnosed with rainbow lung!

lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 3:04pm
post #5 of 7

LOL! I had NO idea what I was gunna find when I opened this thread.. but I gotta admit.. the topic was too interesting to pass up! HAHAHAHA

ctrumps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ctrumps Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 5:40pm
post #6 of 7

this gave me a great laugh! and I needed it...we just started potty training. Yikes!

endymion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
endymion Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 6:02pm
post #7 of 7

I know this seems funny, but you really are probably clogging up your lungs (esp if it happens a lot, and not just once or twice in your lifetime.)

It may be a good idea to wear one of those little surgical mask thingees when you are doing things that can get fine particles into your lungs. (That includes dusting things with powdered sugar or cornstarch.)

Sorry to throw a wet blanket on things. icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%