"death By Chocolate"

Decorating By Gingoodies Updated 7 Aug 2005 , 1:36am by ntertayneme

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 2:42pm
post #1 of 3

icon_lol.gif Ok.. it is 10:30 saturday morning. my two orders for the day are gone already thumbs_up.gif and I am sitting here with my cup of coffee and my ebay find of the week. A copy of the book "Death by Chocolate" by Marcel Desauliniers, which I only paid $5 for (score!!). OMG!!! I am in heaven!!! I have wanted this book for a while. If it wasnt that everyone I know is on vacation I would be running to the store for ingredients to try at least 5 different recipes. I wish I could post some of the pics on here, but my scanner wont accomodate this size book icon_cry.gif Anyone who is a chocoholic should check out this book. Awesome!! BTW.. I am waiting for another ebay treasure "The Whimsical Bakehouse" book. icon_lol.gif

2 replies
SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 7 Aug 2005 , 12:58am
post #2 of 3

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Gingoodies!!!
I am so TICKLED for you that you found something at such a bargin!! and just think How much fun you will have testing all the new recipes! Let us know what your favorites are as they come to you. I am always up for New Chocolate Recipes yummmmmy!
~Sweet~ =0)

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 7 Aug 2005 , 1:36am
post #3 of 3

Anything called "Death by Chocolate" would immediately get my attention icon_biggrin.gif ... congrats on your new book and your forthcoming book too!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%