Omg! Mmf W/ Chocolate Marshmallows Is Sooooooo Good!

Baking By CakeDiva73 Updated 31 Oct 2007 , 4:17am by GenGen

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 3:55am
post #1 of 3

I read somewhere here mention chocolate marshmallows but couldn't find them anywhere except for at Target...so I bought them....and just made MMF! And it is SO FLIPPIN' GOOD!!!!!!

I am really, really hoping these are considered a 'Halloween' treat so I can stock up the day after at half price! I have looked everywhere for these things - every single grocery store, drug store, Wal-Mart - - - and Target was the only place I found 'em. The cool thing is not only do they taste awesome but I love brown so I am trying to find ideas.......and black is a cinch to make!

Ok, I am done now....and stuffed. Because they are so good I am actually eating the MMF right outta the bowl icon_eek.gif

2 replies
rrmom2boys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rrmom2boys Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 4:04am
post #2 of 3

Thanks for the heads up. I bought some a couple weeks ago to try MMF but hadn't gotten around to making any. I will have to try it now. I was thinking off making a basket for a Thanksgiving cake and it would already be brown! I also have only seen it at Target.

Kim

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 4:17am
post #3 of 3

a few months ago i found strawberry marshmallows at walmart and made some mmf with them double yum

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%