Six Pages Of Uncommented Photos - Including Mine! Ackkk!

Decorating By arosstx Updated 31 Oct 2007 , 1:32am by marybible

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 5:03pm
post #1 of 6

I guess that is a less-than-subtle hint to myself to get on the ball, ha ha! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 6

Including multiple pics of three different cakes on the first page alone! Between that & the gripes about our "pity comments" I almost want to hand back the keys to my Gallery Supporter Membership. Allright, allright, I'm comin' to help....

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 6

I've been having computer problems all day. Of course it COMPLETELY freezes up while I am on the phone trying to book a wedding consultation with a client. And of COURSE my calendar is on my computer.

Technology!!

I'm on my way to join you guys in the gallery!

feverfixer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
feverfixer Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 10:08am
post #4 of 6

I have not been able to access anything but the homepage on CC for a couple of weeks so I have a lot of pics to catch up on! I am sure a lot of members have had the same problems and that is why there are no comments.
It's great to be back!
Diane

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 10:18am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle_75

Including multiple pics of three different cakes on the first page alone! Between that & the gripes about our "pity comments" I almost want to hand back the keys to my Gallery Supporter Membership. Allright, allright, I'm comin' to help....

I'm with you! The duplicate photo's are getting out of control. I dont want to complain, but...do we report these? Heath mentioned we should, but I feel bad especially if someone is new...

marybible Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marybible Posted 31 Oct 2007 , 1:32am
post #6 of 6

Here recently, I too have had a horrible time getting the pictures to load. Its been taking forever and I have cable internet. I try to help as much as I can. Its HARD to keep up sometimes!!! LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%