Dieting Cakers Week Of 10/29

Lounge By butternut Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 5:18pm by LaSombra

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 12:54pm
post #1 of 8

Good morning fellow dieters. Hope everyone had a wonderful week-end. Well it's finally fall here in Va. There was a chill in the air this morning. Just about enough to turn the heat back on. Hope the weather is great where you are.
OK, so today is weigh in. I so hope that everyone had a great week and the motivation and the determination is as high as it was in the beginning. We have to keep this going so that we can reach our goals and feel great about what we've accomplished.
So, my weight this morning was down by 4 pounds for the week. I thought I had done pretty well but I really didn't expect 4 pounds. I was rather happy about that. My stats for this month:

Oct 1 beginning weight 164.2
Oct 8 160.2
Oct 15 158.0
Oct 22 156.8
Oct 29 152.8

So thus far a loss of 11.4 pounds this month. I'm sure next month will be a bit less but I'm gonna hang in till I reach my goal of 130.
Ok guys, it's your turn. How did you do????????

7 replies
ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 2:59pm
post #2 of 8

Congrats, butternut! You are doing great!

I'm pretty happy today! I had a really good weekend. thankfully, all my cakes came out well, everyone LOVED my Halloween cake, and my Halloween costume was awesome. The only semi-bad thing is that I think my weekly eye-candy from my brother's soccer team is probably married =( Oh, well. I still have another eye-candy to look at.
(Okay, did I just share too much information icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif)

Anyway, I weighed in today and I lost 1 pound! I've been somewhat in a rut and haven't been to the gym in a while, so I am very happy with that!

Oct. 8 = 165.4
Oct. 15 = 164
Oct. 22 = 164
Oct. 29 = 163

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 3:05pm
post #3 of 8

I didn't lose any this past week. I kinda figured I wouldn't though. I was on the go all week in the car and eating out so no chance to really move or eat well. I chose healthier options in the restaurants but still...hey, at least I didn't gain any, right? icon_rolleyes.gif

anyway, I was feeling rather lazy this past week and was kinda bad over the weekend so I just need to stop and get back to business! No trips across the state or anything like that planned this week, at least but I do have alot of cookie dough to make for this weekend's craft bazaar. I must resist the temptation!! cookie dough is bad! icon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 3:32pm
post #4 of 8

Hi everyone,

I was kind of, well-REALLY bad over the weekend. I ate way too much Halloween candy. I should have bought stuff that's not chocolate, but I always have some left over, and I want it to be good stuff. But besides that, I just ate badly in general because I was pissed off at dh. Luckily, my weight stayed the same. Tonight I'm going to my spinning class and maybe running, and that will start me off to a good week, get me back on the WW track.

LaSombra Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 3:52pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

Hi everyone,

I was kind of, well-REALLY bad over the weekend. I ate way too much Halloween candy. I should have bought stuff that's not chocolate, but I always have some left over, and I want it to be good stuff. But besides that, I just ate badly in general because I was pissed off at dh. Luckily, my weight stayed the same. Tonight I'm going to my spinning class and maybe running, and that will start me off to a good week, get me back on the WW track.

I had some Halloween candy yesterday also so I understand! Wed is trick or treat and I'll have to really work hard on myself not to eat too much of that! Peanutbutter cups or similar and my biggest weakness icon_sad.gif

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 5:40pm
post #6 of 8

Yeah, I understand about the Holloween candy. This year I wasn't going to give out candy because I knew that I would eat some. So, instead of not giving anything out at all, I thought, why not just buy a couple of boxes of the 100 calorie bags of popcorn? I eat that almost every night for my snack anyway. So, whatever is left over won't hurt me a bit. I got the boxes at Costco. There's 42 bags in each box. Just can't have candy in the house. Especially the almond hershey kisses. OK, gotta go do something to get my mind off of chocolate now. icon_lol.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 5:06pm
post #7 of 8

What is everyone eating today? I had my usual whole wheat mini bagel with low fat cc (3 points) for breakfast and now I am enjoying a lovely lunch of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots with butter spray. Zero points value, but very high in fart value. LOL!

LaSombra Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 5:18pm
post #8 of 8

so far, a bowl of oatmeal. It's only 10:30 am here on the west coast though. I haven't even thought of lunch yet. I'm about to start making a cake for tomorrow though... Must. resist. frosting...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%