Help With Halloween Costume

Decorating By JoJo40 Updated 25 Oct 2007 , 8:02pm by jadak

JoJo40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoJo40 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 6:57pm
post #1 of 10

Just learned that all departments in my store must wear Halloween costume (can be simple). I work in the bakery--our uniform is a white short sleeve shirt, white pants and apron. Can't have false hair that might fall into frosting or long witch sleeves-help! Any ideas-this is not my strength. The department that has all employees participating wins a special prize..I can't be the only one showing up in proper uniform so the pressure's on. Can't call in sick...already thought of that one. icon_cry.gif

9 replies
cattycornercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cattycornercakes Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 10

How about white bunny ears and a bunny tail?

dooleybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dooleybug Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 10

do you have to stay in your normal uniform of all white?

canadiancookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
canadiancookie Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:18pm
post #4 of 10

holy studder! I didnt mean to repeat myself there! tapedshut.gif

canadiancookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
canadiancookie Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:10pm
post #5 of 10

wow....sounds like fun!

hmmmm...........how bout a twist on the obvious? MRS...pillsbury Doughboy?

find one of those cute little bakers hats....or a white bonnett....maybe a pink collar of sorts.....an apron? Easy and cute??? Brush up on your giggle...you know everyone is going to wanna push your belly button

Sonya

dominique26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dominique26 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:13pm
post #6 of 10

The first thing that came to mind when I read your post was the bakers from the movie Corpse Bride that made the wedding cake with the skulls.

JoJo40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoJo40 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:23pm
post #7 of 10

dooleybug...They're going to be a little more lax but I still have to observe health codes --hair restraint, apron, etc.

thems_my_kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thems_my_kids Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:16pm
post #8 of 10

I hate Halloween! I can't believe you *have* to dress up. You're a better sport than me! Good luck finding something.

dooleybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dooleybug Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 7:42pm
post #9 of 10

Raggedy Ann would be cute. A red dress with your white apron over it, a few freckles and round red blushing cheeks on your face. Depending on what you can do and still be able to work, make a red yarn hair piece tied in pigtails to tuck your hair under. You could still either wear a hair net or tie the yarn hair back depending on what your specific health regulations are.

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 8:02pm
post #10 of 10

You could go simple and comfy in a pair of pajamas. Put you hair in two braids or pig tails...or even curlers under that net. Wear slippers and even a robe. You can give yourself some youthful freckles if you don't have any of your own.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%