Baking By TheCakerator Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 12:56pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 5

Hello everyone, I am planning to make a cookie bouquet for my sisters up coming recovery from surgery and I am interested in covering my cookies with individual wrappers. The last time I made a bouquet I wrapped the cookies in Wiltons Clear Bags which were fine, but they were not "shrinked" onto the cookies like some in the gallery are ... does anyone know what kind of bag you can use to get that shrinkwrapped look and if so, where to purchase them at? Thanks for any help!!!

4 replies
-Tubbs Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:02am
post #2 of 5

I haven't seen shrinkwrap bags, although I think you can get them. Michael's sells rolls of shrinkwrap. I haven't tried it, because I'm quite happy with the look (and the easy-open nature!) of individual cello bags.

Best wishes for your sister's recovery.

TheCakerator Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:34pm
post #3 of 5

thanks for your reply .. I also received another reply that stated they just use the individual bags and then tape the excess bag on the back of the cookie ... I guess that thought did not cross my mind!!

megamere Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:46pm
post #4 of 5

My dollar store has shrink wrap bags! Great price!

TheCakerator Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 12:56pm
post #5 of 5

thanks megamere!

Quote by @%username% on %date%