I Got My Ka Mixer Today!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooo!

Decorating By cakeatopia Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 6:48pm by sweetrat

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 8:13pm
post #1 of 5

I got the call and RAN over there since I also had to pick up my boys at school in 30mins. I could not wait!!! DD got to eat her lunch in the car(which I normally don't do!!).

It's here and it is the BRUSHED NICKEL one, too!

It was backordered till December and it is only October. Wondering if they said that just to cya themselves.

I have yet to open the box--afriad it could be a dud and then I'd have to take it back and wait again. In fact, I used my pretty white 4.5qt for son's bday cake just now!

Christmas in October--woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 replies
JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 1:31am
post #2 of 5

Congratulations on your new "baby"!!!! I hope you have many years together!! icon_lol.gif

cwcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwcopeland Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 2:00am
post #3 of 5

I'm so happy for you. I just love my KA. Santa Claus got it for me a few years ago for Christmas. The first thing I made was divinity. Yummy!!

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 3:29am
post #4 of 5

Your going to love it. Now you need to christen it with a suitable name for such a glamourous machine.

sweetrat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetrat Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 6:48pm
post #5 of 5

Ahhh, takes me back to the day my KA. It was February, the wind was cold, but my heart was warm. It's actually pretty sad. I don't know what I would do without it.....I sometimes wonder what I did before it! So, tell us your new baby's stats. Instead of weight and inches, we want capacity and watts! icon_lol.gif BTW, ShirleyW, what's your KA's name? THat's a new one on me, didn't know I was supposed to name it. I pat it in the motor and I have been known to hug it on occasion.........

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%