Yummyarts.com Website Is Now Open

Decorating By scubasquirrel Updated 21 Sep 2007 , 6:50pm by SweetResults

scubasquirrel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scubasquirrel Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 3

Hi Ya'll!
Not sure who has seen their announcements that their website (yummyarts.com) is now open. They opened it this morning for memberships. They are taking the first 500 as "charter members" for a reduced price, and then they will take other members later. It looks pretty good - Althought we know for a FACT the CC is the best! Just thought I'd post this information for anyone interested. and if someone has already posted this information, I didn't see it in my search. icon_biggrin.gif
Shelley

2 replies
snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 10:55pm
post #2 of 3

Thanks for letting us know. But I really don't get what this site is all about. I went to the site and it seems very unorganized and unprofessional (especially for a service you pay for). I couldn't find anywhere on the site where it lists what the benefits of being a member are (e.g. it says you get samples of videos but does this mean you still need to purchase over your membership). Are you using the site (or anyone else) and what do you think of it?

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 3

This is ridiculous. How many of these messages are going to be posted on this site in the hopes some people are suckered into it?

I'm sorry to sound harsh Shelly, but I have seen at least 2 others of these threads taken down today.

It is not an impressive website, looks and sounds like a giant infomercial and I would never pay $10 a month for a site like that when I have CC.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%