Pumpkin Festival Booth 12,000!! People Woo! Hoo!

Business By korkyo Updated 30 Mar 2013 , 2:17am by havealittle

MissyTex Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissyTex Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 5:34pm
post #31 of 36

Well, Id say the type of cupcake would affect the price. If youre making specialty flavors such as pumpkin, you could definitely get $1. I was also going to suggest gingerbread, yummmm! You wouldnt even need to frost gingerbread, just sprinkle with some powdered sugar, mmm, mmmm!!

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 9:13pm
post #32 of 36

I am going to mix up the flavors. Cinnamon swirll, lemon almond, strawberry and such. I still can't decide how many do make. The eternal optimist in me says go for it all. We'll see how much time I have when it gets closer. I will post pictures and results.
Thanks everyone.

miss_sweetstory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss_sweetstory Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 9:25pm
post #33 of 36

Yum! At our annual Michaelmas Fair I sell cupcakes for .75p each (that's about $1.50 US). They go like hotcakes. Would you consider selling boxes of four or six. People will want to take some home!

havealittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
havealittle Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 1:43am
post #34 of 36

updates?

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 1:54am
post #35 of 36

A

Original message sent by havealittle

updates?

This thread is over 5 years old so the OP may not even be on CC anymore.

It's interesting to see the replies from 5 years ago and how they differ from the CC crowd today.

havealittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
havealittle Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 2:17am
post #36 of 36

Yeah I agree....I knew it was old...but just thought maybe they had some words of wisdom from the events....I have an festival this April....so was just looking around to see if I could find more insight. 

Thanks!

Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%