edcjenv Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 9:25pm
post #1 of

Well...it doesn't necessarily qualify as a disaster....but eeeewww grosss!!!! I just looked at my 'Welcome Neighbors' cake that I posted ----it's got a fly on one of the flowers! eeeewww! That's not appetizing! icon_sad.gif

12 replies
reiscakes Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 9:27pm
post #2 of

Your flowers look so good he thought they were real!

GinaJuarez Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 9:32pm
post #3 of

Just make sure you don't show your neighbor that picture!

ntertayneme Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 9:37pm
post #4 of

I had to go back and look again... hey, I'm sure you're not the first that's happened to!

edcjenv Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 9:55pm
post #5 of

LOL! what can I say...the lil'critter has good taste! Good idea gina!

irisinbloom Posted 19 Jul 2005 , 10:01pm
post #6 of

Great job on the cake and it just goes to show ya everything and everybody likes cake.

Lisa Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 12:08am
post #7 of

You can play that off--LOL! Grass mats are outside...flies get on them. It's a plastic fly--right? What timing he must have had to sneak in there on you. Thanks for sharing it with those of us that missed it! Great cake!

traci Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 1:41am
post #8 of

It does look like a WELCOME mat! That is kind if funny that he landed on there when you were taking the picture! Anyway...your cake looks great!!!! icon_razz.gif
traci

bjfranco Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 2:32am
post #9 of

I had to go back and look at it. icon_lol.gif That is too funny! I saw one person posted and asked how got it to look so real......... hahahahaha

You are better than me..... I would have went into detail how I created it out of sugar or something. hahahaha icon_lol.gif

bj icon_wink.gif

edcjenv Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 2:33pm

oh....yeah.....that's a plastic fly...yeah....

Glad to bring humor to you all icon_smile.gif

Yeah....I did that on purpose....that sounds good LOL!

klsunny Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 2:41pm

That's hilarious!!! Sorry, I know your new neighbors might not think so but what are the odds that you'd catch a fly on the cake in the photo?!

delectablecakes Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 3:01pm

You should not have told...I thought it was part of the design! HA!

irisinbloom Posted 20 Jul 2005 , 7:57pm

yeah you got us, I was feeling sorry for you to. That's a good one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%