Looking For Help Finding An Ohio Decorator....

Decorating By cakebabe Updated 21 Aug 2007 , 2:30am by cakebabe

cakebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebabe Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 4:56pm
post #1 of 6

My 9/1 bride saw a cake set up this weekend at her reception site and loved it. I have the decorators name but no number. I thought that you might be able to help me locate her. Her name is Kathy Heimerl of Sweet Temptations Wedding and the cake was at the Longaberger Golf Club. Thanks for any help. icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Horselady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Horselady Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 6

well, I'm in Ohio, but nope...

Did you try the Dogpile.com yellow or white pages? Also did you look on the knot.com or any other site that might have "local" wedding services?

HTH, good luck

omaida Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
omaida Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 5:12pm
post #3 of 6

I'd say that you go into the Ohio Department of Corporations and look the name of the bakery up or maybe the decorator's name as a director. I hope this can help. this information is public so you should have no trouble finding it.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 10:18pm
post #4 of 6

Or call the golf club and see if they have contact info for her if all else fails.

auntjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntjan Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 11:00pm
post #5 of 6

My sister-in-law works for the golf club. She is not home until late tonight, but if you stilll haven't found the number, I'll give her a call tomorrow and see if she can come up with it for you.

cakebabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebabe Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 2:30am
post #6 of 6

Thanks all!

I'm in contact with the golf club. That is how I got the name. I was told that she was not one of their regular cake ladies. They contacted the bride, but I assume she is already on her honeymoon. I think I've figured out how to do the base. I just wanted to contact her and ask her a few questions. Thanks for your help. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%