Peony Roses

Decorating By poncho Updated 12 Aug 2007 , 6:04pm by miriel

poncho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poncho Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 8:56am
post #1 of 6

Hello

Can anyone help me with instructions on how to make peony roses?

Thanks

Megan icon_smile.gif

5 replies
lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 9:16am
post #2 of 6

I wish I could, but I don't even know what they look like. icon_confused.gif I can't wait to find out myself.

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 9:32am
post #3 of 6

There are several in the galleries..... maybe you could PM one of the creators, and they could help....... I can't even IMAGINE making something as beautiful !
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=peony

poncho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poncho Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 10:00am
post #4 of 6

Thank you for the photos, I will have a go at them, if I can't get hold of a cutter then I will just use a rose cutter and flute the edges a lot more than I normally would. Very good photos, I was very impressed.

Megan

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 10:17am
post #5 of 6

Megan..... I just looked at your cakes..... they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL..... you won't have any problems witht he peonies.... thumbs_up.gif

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 6

If you're going to get the cutters by Sunflower Sugar Art, they come with instructions.

There are also instructions on book 11 of Orchard Products and on Alan Dunn's Floral Wedding Cakes & Sprays. If you don't have any of these books and want the instructions, PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%