Oh No He Didn't

Lounge By mkolmar Updated 2 Oct 2006 , 6:28pm by arwin

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Oct 2006 , 2:44pm
post #1 of 15

My DH just tried blocking CC on my computer as a joke! I'm not laughing though, but he is because I caught him in the act. He's evil I tell you, pure evil! icon_evil.gif Now what should I do to get back at him, we pull pranks on each other sometimes but this time he went to far icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

14 replies
emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 1 Oct 2006 , 3:17pm
post #2 of 15

Hide ALL of the TV remotes!!!!!

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 1 Oct 2006 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 15

If you can block out all the sports channels on your TV !! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 2:42am
post #4 of 15

Make his favorite snack/beverage disappear icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mkolmar Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:50am
post #5 of 15

He'd kill me without his coffee, yes, I like this one! My DH doesn't really care about sports exept motorcycle racing and extrem sports. I just deleated all of his saved programs of racing he hasn't watched yet. OOOPPS icon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif It truely was an accident, never mind that it took me 5 steps to erase them! I'm the remote hog in the family though, I have tv ADHD. I can't stand commercials! And I watch at least 2 shows at once if not more, he'd be happy if all the remotes were gone! He says that "It's ON now!" Let the games BEGIN!

gmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gmcakes Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 12:51pm
post #6 of 15

I think that would almost be worth clearing the bookmarks in MY husband's email account! (If this happened to me!)

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 2:54pm
post #7 of 15

Is he a fan of cakeballs?? Because the look on someones face when they bite into a choc. dipped cottonball is PRICELESS icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

Monica0271 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:06pm
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

Is he a fan of cakeballs?? Because the look on someones face when they bite into a choc. dipped cottonball is PRICELESS icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif Holy cow!! That is hillarous!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

ROTFLMBO!!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:09pm
post #9 of 15

Yeah last year at Halloween things got a little crazy at work! icon_surprised.gif The best one though was we have a free advertising paper. Someone at work advertized another persons car-CHEAP! Their phone rang off the hook for a week! icon_lol.gif

Monica0271 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:16pm
post #10 of 15

thats hillarous..

The best joke some one has played on me was.my boss gave me a lottery ticket. It was a $10,000 winner. I had the feelling I was a winner.......but it was a fake lottery ticket icon_sad.gif

I laughed for a week straight icon_lol.gif ...

Needless to say I got him back... icon_lol.gif & he was no happy camper.

arwin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arwin Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:19pm
post #11 of 15

if my DH did that to me,,,,,,,,,,,he kinda does is a different way, he takes away the modem, then i have to phone him at work and please tell me where you put the modem, like he has to monitor everything that i do.
anyway, i would have the tires removed from his porsche, don't know how that would be an accident though?? icon_surprised.gif oops?

I LOVE the chocolate covered cotton balls!!!! what a hoot!! icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 3:22pm
post #12 of 15

ROFLMAO!! The choc. dipped cotton ball is about the funniest thing I have heard! Priceless.... my neighbor is always nagging me to make something for her....I think I will make her some gourmet cotton balls this a.m. icon_mad.gif

Monica0271 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 5:09pm
post #13 of 15

You all are cracking me up icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Let me know if you try the "cottenballs" aka cakeballs icon_lol.gif

mkolmar Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 5:10pm
post #14 of 15

I'm making the cotton balls for April fools day! Thanks for the idea! I think I'm going to try to get his keys away from him and swap out them for ones that don't work, just to see him go nuts!

arwin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arwin Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 6:28pm
post #15 of 15

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
you are all soooooo funny, thanx for lightening my day.
love the exchanging key thing, i'll do that for DH cell phone, hmmmm take the batteries out or something,
icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%