Chocolate Article Wanted!!!!

Decorating By Nermal03 Updated 12 Sep 2006 , 5:15pm by cocakedecorator

Nermal03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nermal03 Posted 10 Sep 2006 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 6

Hello there,
Lucky lucky me I just inhearited from my mother in law about 50+ chocolate molds. I am really excited to get into chocolate making and was just wondering if there any great chocolatiers out there that would create a chocolate making article for this site or know of some great chocolate how to sites that I can check out! I'm also interested in knowing from any of you who do make chocolates what sells well and perhaps where I can get some recipies for fillings and other candies. I'm really hoping I can get this going for Christmas. I'd also love any great tips that anyone may have.

Thanks again,
Rachel Taylor

5 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 10 Sep 2006 , 1:45pm
post #2 of 6

Oh how exciting for you!!! Chocolates are fun!!

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 10 Sep 2006 , 1:49pm
post #3 of 6

i have a how to on chocolates that I can scan and email you or i can make a copy and mail it to you. PM me and let me which you would like.

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 10 Sep 2006 , 1:52pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocakedecorator

i have a how to on chocolates that I can scan and email you or i can make a copy and mail it to you. PM me and let me which you would like.

oh, I'd like a copy of that also!! Thanks!

Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 10 Sep 2006 , 2:34pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Quote:

... 50+ chocolate molds.

Oh, wow!

Baking 911 has wonderful info on chocolate but this section is particularly good.

http://www.baking911.com/chocolate/mold.htm

There are tempering pots you can get that will hold your chocolate at the right temp. I haven't got one but I have thought about it. However, the price of the home machines area bit steep.

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 12 Sep 2006 , 5:15pm
post #6 of 6

I will emailing this out tonight. If anyone else wants it please pm me your email addy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%