Please Help Anyone

Decorating By dchuff97 Updated 7 Jul 2007 , 8:07pm by DianeLM

dchuff97 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchuff97 Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 8

I am the Hospitality chair person for the PTA at my boys school and I am in charge of making welcome goodie boxes or bags for the new teachers in our school this year. There is only about 5 to 8 new teachers. I have no idea what to do, but I want to do something really cute and creative. Any help anyone could give me I will be very greatful. Thanks so much.

Carrie

7 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 6 Jul 2007 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 8

cupcake bouquets

or

cookie bouquets.

along w: a big bottle of tylenol!

dchuff97 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchuff97 Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:14pm
post #3 of 8

That would be a great idea and I love the bottle of Tylenol. I always make things for the teachers, but was having a hard time with this one.

Thanks,

Carrie

Eggshells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eggshells Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:19pm
post #4 of 8

the cookie bouquet sounds awesome, you can do the bottle of aspirin, the actual aspirins, and some other cute things..

Like a teacher's survival kit!

A book cookie would be good ...Like: something school related...blah blah blah for DUMMIES.

A paddle that you can label, "applied psychology"..fun stuff like that! ( not that I advocate hitting students, EVER!!!)

a bottle of wine cookie for "destressing"...a PLANE ticket to get away..lol apples and worm cookies too? lol

get the idea? and since they are not many that you have to do, you can even just do them like cookies, and get some cute boxes to put them in??

or

Just the bottle of aspirin with the round cookie aspirins in a cute container? that would be nice and fun

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:27pm
post #5 of 8

Teachers always appreciate supplies. Maybe a gift certificate to a local teacher supply store. A disposable camera to keep in their desk. A coffee mug. Flower pot and seeds or a small plant. Waterless hand sanitizer. Here are some cookies I did for teacher appreciation day.
LL

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:36pm
post #6 of 8

I agree, GC's are great, even food ones so they go out with their own families or pedicures.... they love that.

Diane how much would you charge for that cookie basket it is ADORABLE!

SaraO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraO Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 3:51pm
post #7 of 8

Diane, I love that cookie basket! I think that is a great idea.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 7 Jul 2007 , 8:07pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you for the nice compliments!

Sugarbakerz - I would charge around $50 for the cookie basket.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%