Cake Decorating Supplies In Fresno, Ca

Decorating By blindambition Updated 4 Feb 2007 , 4:50pm by alicegop

blindambition Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blindambition Posted 26 Aug 2006 , 1:44am
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone! I was hoping for some help finding cake decorating supply stores in and around Fresno, Ca. We've been to Michael's already, but we were trying to find some different ones. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Laura icon_smile.gif

3 replies
sthrasher1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sthrasher1 Posted 26 Aug 2006 , 1:58am
post #2 of 4

Hi Laura I live in Visalia and I go to this place called sweets and things. Its on the corner of caldwell and court just pass mooney blvd. I know it's alittle out of the way but if ever you are in town give it a try. They have alot of things like fillings, luster dust, candy molds, hard to fing pans, boxes, tips of all kinds flavorings and oils of all kinds a little of everything. Its worth trying before ordering a big amount through the internet. This way you can test things out like the filling and flavoring before buying a large amount. Hope this helps. I don't have the phone # but they are open mon thru sat close at 5icon_surprised.gifo pm But I will double check for you

blindambition Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blindambition Posted 26 Aug 2006 , 4:54am
post #3 of 4

Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to check that place out!

Thanks again!
Laura

alicegop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicegop Posted 4 Feb 2007 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 4

I go to Modesto or San Jose. Barbaras in San Jose doesn't have the fillings I want, but the Fruit Fillings Inc. company (owned by Rob Ross) is local! I was buying their fillings in Modesto. They only sell bulk, but I noticed the bakery across the street was getting a delivery from them, so I am thinking I can get the bakery to sell me the buckets of filling I want.

I am trying to start a Fresno Cake Club so we can get together and share ideas, but also maybe we could purchase some bulk items and divide it amongst ourselves!

I created a website to try and get it going:
www.selfservebaker.com\\fresnocakeclub

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%