Cake Order Form?

Decorating By Marva Updated 4 Jul 2007 , 9:56pm by marybible

Marva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marva Posted 3 Jul 2007 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 9

I have been decorating cake for about 3 years now. I normally just write everything down, but I was wondering if any one has a cake order form that I could go by to insure that I get all of the information that I need. If so, please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you so much.

8 replies
SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 3 Jul 2007 , 6:35pm
post #2 of 9

I too would like to see something like this! As of today I am battling with the SAME lady I battle with everytime she orders a cake 4 days before it is due on EXACTLY what she wants.. she drives me NUTS and today I am really tempted to just back out on her and never take another order from her again, I know that is rude, but Goodness either you know what you want or don't... don't spend all day trying to decide satin ribbon or fondant ribbon in a baby bootie... gees it isn't that hard, or is it? So, please someone help us with an order form. Personally I get tired of going back and forth on emails and saving every single one just so I can say I told you so if they say I did something wrong!

pechee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pechee Posted 3 Jul 2007 , 6:39pm
post #3 of 9

search cake order form. there are several people who will e-mail you one.

1gananny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1gananny Posted 3 Jul 2007 , 6:40pm
post #4 of 9

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_62429.html
try this link and see if this is what you need, I will also email you something and see if that helps in case this link thing doesn't work icon_lol.gif

Sandi4tpc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandi4tpc Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 3:54am
post #5 of 9

Thanks for the link. I may give this a shot too!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 4:06am
post #6 of 9

What your form is going to look like will depend alot on the kind of cakes you make.

Servings needed and/or the size of the cake.

Date/Time the cake is needed

Cake flavor

Filling type

Type of Icing (if you offer a choice)

Colors they want on the cake

Cake theme, decorations and such.

Message to be written on the cake.

If you only offer a few flavors, fillings or icing, then you can just type those out and cirlce the one they want. If you offer too many to list, then you can pick the top 5 then leave a blank for others or just leave a blank to fill in.

If you do wedding cakes then there will be different questions you will need to ask. icon_smile.gif

Deana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deana Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 4:11am
post #7 of 9

I have one that I use if you want me to email it to you.

I actually took it to Kinkos.. and for it cost me 12 buck to get 100 of them with the carbonless copies. (they are half sheet order forms)

Sandi4tpc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandi4tpc Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 1:25pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana

I have one that I use if you want me to email it to you.

I actually took it to Kinkos.. and for it cost me 12 buck to get 100 of them with the carbonless copies. (they are half sheet order forms)

That's a great idea and very professional looking. Then you and your customer have a hard copy for reference.

marybible Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marybible Posted 4 Jul 2007 , 9:56pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks you guys, you all helped me out too. I have been considering order forms. It would also be great if anyone could e-mail their ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%