Is A Colan Cake A Nauty Cake?

Decorating By salalee Updated 22 Aug 2006 , 5:50pm by Cinderella24

salalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
salalee Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 9

going to ask here before I go into details.

someone let me know icon_smile.gif

~Salalee

8 replies
cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 9

I don't think so....Go ahead..

cindy

salalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
salalee Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 4:45pm
post #3 of 9

Well, i'm looking for ideas on how to make this out of cake/cupcakes... the whole cake is VERY graphic, but I can figure out those pieces myself... it's how to make the intestine!

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading
~Salalee

Sweetpeeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetpeeps Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:00pm
post #4 of 9

I would go for the cupcakes.

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:02pm
post #5 of 9

Do you want the cake to be that shape? I would think you could do a sheet cake and carve, but maybe do it so that you still have the whole cake but carve down into the top of the cake for the shape. Does that make sense?? It will be much easier to decorate that way. Or you could draw it on top of the cake.....

Cindy

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:07pm
post #6 of 9

LOL!! I am going to wet my pants!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:12pm
post #7 of 9

That's funny..sorry I'm not laughing at you Salalee but the thought of a colon cake...Hey why not!!! There is toilet cakes here,cat litter cakes too so why not!!

oceanspitfire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oceanspitfire Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:41pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

That's funny..sorry I'm not laughing at you Salalee but the thought of a colon cake...Hey why not!!! There is toilet cakes here,cat litter cakes too so why not!!

Hey keep laughing LOL I Was actually originally thinking as a joke for my mom's cake because she's addicted to colon cleansing and other cleansing/herbal cleanses- but I really dont think she'd get the joke-

ok as for suggestions I'd go google/yahoo image search 'colon' and check out the pics and see what seems to be easiest (ACK I Just did a quick glimpse, glad I shut that right away while I'm baking LOL) ewwwaaa

sorry cant help more, I was not really serious about doing a colon cake for my mom as a joke, more something that a colon doctor would find more humorous lol. I hadnt really thought about how I was going to do it lol

Cinderella24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cinderella24 Posted 22 Aug 2006 , 5:50pm
post #9 of 9

It would probably fit better under the "gross" category and not the "naughty" category. Unless of course, you did the private parts along with it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%