Jessie Marie Davis (Missing Pregnant Woman From Ohio)

Lounge By MichelleM77 Updated 2 Jul 2007 , 7:01pm by Dordee

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 9:35pm
post #1 of 11

Please say a prayer for her family. She was found just a mile or so from my home (and about 20 miles from her own home).

We were going out last night and before we left we turned on the TV. They had just released that she was found and wouldn't say exactly where, other than it was the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (which my town borders on). While at our outside event in the park, there was a helicopter circling and we then knew that she had been found very close. We didn't feel like having fun anymore when we knew that her family was hearing the news that she had been found.

So very sad and tragic that the father of her children had to take her life and the life of her unborn baby girl, Chloe. May they rest in peace together forever. Jessie's death also left her 2-year-old son parentless since his father will most likely be in prison for the rest of his life. Hopefully the family will survive this tragedy and come together to raise a beautiful little boy that his mother will look down on and be so proud of!

Michelle

If you haven't heard about her story:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/13558317/detail.html

10 replies
BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 12:34am
post #2 of 11

This story is so sad...and to have it so close to your home must be scary. It is unreal to me how cruel human beings can be. To kill someone is unforgivable, but a pregnant woman....there are no words. God bless that little boy.

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 1:40am
post #3 of 11

I will keep her family in my prayer's this is soo sad ........

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 1:54am
post #4 of 11

This is such a tragic story. It really gives me chills that I was setting up a wedding cake yesterday in a park less than a mile from where they found her body, right around the same time they found her body. I'm so sad for her little boy and the rest of her extended family and friends.

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 11:31am
post #5 of 11

It's so tragic! The loss of two lives! And her little son without a mother now! Imagine that anybody playing in the park could have found her body!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 2:27pm
post #6 of 11

So sad! That poor lil' boy is going to grow up without a momma, and it seems he watched it happen. I can only imagine what the family is going through right now. They have 2 people to bury, not just 1.

emf7701 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emf7701 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 6:21pm
post #7 of 11

this whole story makes me sick. how could someone take the life of someone else... a new baby?!?!?!?!? satan is out there, there's no denying it. whenever things like this happen i always pray that there wasn't any suffering. i pray that Jesus just scoops them right up. we had my dd's second b-day party on saturday (in north canton).... several members of my family passed the search buses on the way here... my dh and his dad heard the news on the way back from picking up the pizza for the party. they weren't going to tell me until after the party, but my aunt mentioned it.... i had to leave the room for a bit to bawl my heart out! truly heartbreaking.....

STLdecoratingfool Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
STLdecoratingfool Posted 30 Jun 2007 , 10:54pm
post #8 of 11

I think the saddest part to it all, is the fact that that little boy watched it all happened & was helping to solve the case more or less. Hopefully he wont remember to much about it, but some kids' memory at that age, is unreal! I had been following that story I just knuw it was going to play out like that. It is very sad that not just 1 life was lost, but 2. That little boy was very lucky for whatever reason that that beast spared his life! It is a very horrible story!

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 1 Jul 2007 , 3:40am
post #9 of 11

I heard about this on the news...very tragic story. I don't know how someone could possibly do something like this. So many bad people in this world and I just don't understand what goes on in their minds.

I hope this hasn't caused too much damage to the son. Poor kid.

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 2 Jul 2007 , 3:47am
post #10 of 11

That's me, I worry about the poor little boy. The farther should also get charged with neglate and abuse for doing this horrible act in front of him and leaving him alone.
It's horrible!

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 2 Jul 2007 , 7:01pm
post #11 of 11

I heard about this story from our local news and it was so heartbreaking. She was such a beautiful girl and to have her life and her unborn baby girl's life taken like that was just..I don't have to words to say it's so horrible. I pray that the son she left behind will have a relative that will love him and take of him. I pray that God will give her family the strength to get through this horrible tragedy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%