I'm So Proud Of My Daughter!

Decorating By kathik Updated 27 Jun 2007 , 2:46am by Jesjacster2

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:30am
post #1 of 11

My daughter Chani made an anniversary cake for my husband and I. It is her first fondant covered cake and she painted a mountain and sunset on it and then added us in fondant. She is only twelve and we took the Wilton I class together.

Here's a link to her cake:
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_689033.html

Thanks for looking,
Kathi

10 replies
SQcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SQcakes Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:38am
post #2 of 11

That's a wonderful cake! How sweet of her to bake & decorate it for your anniversary.

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:49am
post #3 of 11

She did a very good job it looks like she put a lot of thought and detail into it. good for you raising a DD that cares that much. I bet it was hard to cut into. By the way happy anniversary.

paolacaracas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paolacaracas Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:59am
post #4 of 11

Chani, good work, you clearly have talent, and also shows that is made with a lot of love. matzal tov to your parents, take care of them and make them proud for many more years.
Paola
- I have a boy named Ezer, he is 14 and he loves cakes- Kathy we can talk in a couple of years- icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

smque2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smque2 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:14pm
post #5 of 11

Chani has made a beautiful cake, such a lovely idea. Well done Chani, your parents should be so very proud of you.

heavenscent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenscent Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:20pm
post #6 of 11

that is so sweet if her to do that for you. I am not sure what I would be more proud of. Her ability to make the cake, or that she wanted to do something special for you.

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 11

Awww, that's so nice! What a sweet kid and she did such a good job!

kathik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathik Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:32pm
post #8 of 11

Thanks everyone. She is an incredibly sweet girl. We just returned from dropping her off at camp in the Catskills for a month and I'm really going to miss her! icon_sad.gif

Paola, I read your post right before we left, but Chani insists she is way to young to even think about boys yet!!

Kathi

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 4:54pm
post #9 of 11

How nice of her!

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 26 Jun 2007 , 5:00pm
post #10 of 11

I think you have a potential baker in the family. What a sweet daughter you have.

Jesjacster2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jesjacster2 Posted 27 Jun 2007 , 2:46am
post #11 of 11

What an awesome gift..I wouldn't of been able to cut it...I would of dipped it in bronze..lol She did an awesome job..She is very artistic

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%