Copyright Free Clipart- Help Needed!

Business By seraphim Updated 20 Apr 2017 , 7:15am by Romantik

seraphim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seraphim Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 9:14am
post #1 of 4

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up my web page and getting my business cards printed. I am looking for a little clipart picture of a cake. There are a few on windows but I would like a look at a bigger range.

I am sure I saw a website name on here a few weeks ago for a good FREE clipart site but I cant find it now and I am getting lost in the jungle of thousands of subscription sites! icon_surprised.gif

Does anyone have any good sites they could pass along?

Thank You thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 9:38am
post #2 of 4

Did you look at the Office clipart online? I went to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/default.aspx and entered "Cake" and selected Clipart from the dropdown search menu. It came up with something like 39 PAGES of images.

HTH

peytonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peytonsmommy Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 4:08pm
post #3 of 4

If your looking for copyright free clipart, you're going to have a hard time finding a free site I think. You could always chance it w/ a clipart from a free site, but even though i'm sure no one would ever hunt down my little site to make sure my clipart is copyright free...it still makes me nervous! icon_biggrin.gif So I bought a program at Best Buy for all of $20 that has nine dics of copyright free clip art on it.

Romantik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Romantik Posted 20 Apr 2017 , 7:15am
post #4 of 4

I can recommend you is bsccongress

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%