Anyone Tried Herbal Breast Enhancement??

Lounge By melissablack Updated 12 Jun 2007 , 2:53pm by m0use

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 2:03am
post #1 of 23

a friend convinced me to try it and i'm a little skeptical but i think it's working a little icon_rolleyes.gif it's only been one week though. we did a bunch of research and are doing individual herbs... if that doesn't work then we're planning to try one of the more expensive brands like breastsucess or something. just wondering if anyone else has tried and what your experience has been.

22 replies
KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 2:13am
post #2 of 23

I tried a product called Femenique (or maybe that was just the company...) years ago with no success. Luckily, they were one that offered $ back (which is why I went ahead and tried it)... it was like pulling teeth to get it but I did. Then I tried the Brava system (vacuum sucky bra thing) and I had no lasting results there either. Got to say the one thing that worked was the method where they cut you open and stick in sacks filled with water. Best thing I ever did! icon_smile.gif

NeeNee30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NeeNee30 Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 1:53pm
post #3 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

Got to say the one thing that worked was the method where they cut you open and stick in sacks filled with water. Best thing I ever did! icon_smile.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!! I really want to have this done too! I have done a lot of research on it, and really hope that one day I will be able to afford to get it done!!!! icon_lol.gif

Melissa, I have seen those advertisements too, and wondered if any of them really worked. Keep us posted on how it's going with the herbs you are using.

missmeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missmeg Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 2:03pm
post #4 of 23

No, but I did try to donate my "extra" when I had my reduction done (j/k) icon_lol.gif

Wouldn't it be nice if the boob fairy just automatically gave each of us the right size? I don't think she's doing a very good job, considering she gives some of us too much, and others too little.

melissablack Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 3:46pm
post #5 of 23

LOl you girls are making me laugh. Yes, it is not fair some of us get too little and some too much, lol. I may end up getting fake ones eventually, I just wanted to try this natural way first. I'll keep you posted if anything works.

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 4:41pm
post #6 of 23

I joke with my DH that I want fake ones...he won't let me (not even as a joke!!!)
Just FYI...my 5 year ol DD asked me today if she could have a booby-thing(bra) like mommy!!! icon_surprised.gif She said a girl in her pre-k class has one!!! WTH?

emmascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascakes Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 5:48pm
post #7 of 23

Your boobs are gorgeous whether they're a double G cup or an AA. I promise.

pieface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pieface Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 7:55pm
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmeg

Wouldn't it be nice if the boob fairy just automatically gave each of us the right size? I don't think she's doing a very good job, considering she gives some of us too much, and others too little.

It would be nice! My sister and I are only 16 months apart & we started 'developing' around the same time. When we were both just "barely B's", that's where I stopped. Can you imagine being 18 years old with a full A cup when your little sister is filling DOUBLE D's!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
She would point at my teeny weenies and say "Look, my boobs had babies!" icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

emmascakes Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 8:27pm
post #9 of 23

But the boob fairy does give us all the right size! Everyone is different otherwise we'd all be dull.

mommapaul3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommapaul3 Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 9:09pm
post #10 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmascakes

Your boobs are gorgeous whether they're a double G cup or an AA. I promise.

I wish I could convince my DH of that. He won't leave me alone about getting surgery. Sometimes I just want to smack him. icon_mad.gif Otherwise, though he is completely wonderful.

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 10:52pm
post #11 of 23

mommapaul3, I don't think you would be very happy with them if you got them just for DH's sake. I got mine for ME because I was sick of not filling out a shirt. I have 36" hips (and a bubble butt) and I had 32aa boobs... I had to wear a bra just to make it look like ANYTHING and I usually bought them in the kids section. Totally embarrassing. I couldn't buy one piece dresses cause they only fit one half of my body. Luckily I met my FI after getting them, so theres no way for me to feel like he didn't like the "before", but if I did, it would be very upsetting.

NeeNee30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NeeNee30 Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 11:08pm
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

mommapaul3, I don't think you would be very happy with them if you got them just for DH's sake. I got mine for ME because I was sick of not filling out a shirt. I have 36" hips (and a bubble butt) and I had 32aa boobs... I had to wear a bra just to make it look like ANYTHING and I usually bought them in the kids section. Totally embarrassing. I couldn't buy one piece dresses cause they only fit one half of my body. Luckily I met my FI after getting them, so theres no way for me to feel like he didn't like the "before", but if I did, it would be very upsetting.

I want to get them for 'ME', too. I feel EXACTLY the same way about filling out clothes. I rarely buy one piece dresses, b/c they don't fit my entire body. I am small framed (yep, know all about those size 32AA bras!), and my hips and butt are bigger than my top half, I feel SO out-of-proportioned! Victoria's Secret is the only place that I buy bras now. They actually come in my size (our wal-mart doesn't even carry 32A bras icon_cry.gif ), and I can get the push-up ones that at least make me feel a little better about the way my shirts fit...

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 1:26am
post #13 of 23

I would love to get breast implants. I wore a size 34A until after my son was born and now I wear a whopping 34B. Still lacking but at least i'm not in an A anymore. No offense to any A's but you all know how much it sucks to be an A. Oh well, maybe that money tree I planted will start growing soon and I can have surgery icon_rolleyes.gif

emmascakes Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 1:30pm
post #14 of 23

mommapaul3, I'm so sad for you that your other half thinks you should get surgery and mentions it to you. I assume he'd get tantric sex lessons or a pensi enlargement in return?

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 3:55pm
post #15 of 23

I want surgery too. After being a 32B and then stretched to a double D with the 4 kids I have no shrank down to a 32aa. I fit in the lil' kid starter bras. It's so depressing! I hate the way I look. I wish I could just have this fixed but I can't afford it, my kids always come first.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 4:01pm
post #16 of 23
Quote:

mommapaul3, I'm so sad for you that your other half thinks you should get surgery and mentions it to you. I assume he'd get tantric sex lessons or a pensi enlargement in return?

He should get both. icon_lol.gif

All you people complaining about small chests at least you can get away without a bra. I might be able to fill out a shirt but I have to watch what I buy so it won't show my bra.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 5:18pm
post #17 of 23

I use a herbal breast enlargement product called Grobust. The first time you are taking it though, you must completely cut out caffeine and soda out of your diet in order for it to work effectively. Also, it takes up to 2 months before you see results for people who are taking it the first time. I found the liquid form to be more effective than the pill form when you are taking it for the first time. Also, but the lotion and use it in conjunction with the pills. I use the lotion because one of my breasts is a little smaller than the other and the lotion is great for evening things up. icon_redface.gif I can't believe I'm talking about this lol
You do need to use the lotion or take the pills occasionally to maintain your size. But to me it's worth it.
I went from a 34B to a 36C. thumbs_up.gif
Side effects: They improved my mood. But you can breasts can get tender when they start to "grow", but it does go away.
The internet is the cheapest place to purchase the product. Just do a froogle search (make sure to compare the shipping times/costs as well) to find the cheapest most reputable place.
Otherwise GNC carries the pills and possibly the liquid form of Grobust, but they do not carry the lotion. (At least the ones by me don't)

emmascakes Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 8:30pm
post #18 of 23

Oh my goodness - what the hell is in that stuff? Surely it's hormonal? I'd be worried about putting chemicals on to my body that make it change that much.

milliethemil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milliethemil Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 3:49pm
post #19 of 23

tantric sex lessons are surely wasted on stupid men!!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 4:00pm
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbelgard

Quote:

He should get both. icon_lol.gif

When my sister was VERY pregnant, her husband actually said to her, "You know, I know it's all baby, but if you looked like this all the time, I'm not sure I'd love you as much." (he never was very bright!)

At which point, Sis got "The" look on her face and dumb-butt husband said to her, "I said something wrong, didn't I?" (duh....ya think?)

She said to him: "Considering the fact that when we got married YOU had a full head of hair, but my weight will go away ..... yeah, I think you said something wrong all right!"

We've never let him live it down!

thecupcakemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecupcakemom Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 10:27pm
post #21 of 23

Ladies...Ladies...Ladies...PLEASE!!!! Have confidence in yourselves!! For the love of God...ask ANY man...(real man) if they prefer a woman of substance or a woman with big ta tas to be married too? Just like a woman doesn't solely base her mate selection on the size of his Johnson, a real man does not soley base his mate selection on ta tas!!! When I rule the world, every woman will have confidence. Enough already with the coulda's, woulda's, shoulda's...Be grateful for what you have and that you have two!! There are many who are not as lucky as you. No, I do not have big ones...my little size A's are more than for me because they are health thumbs_up.gif y. Alright, I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry for the intrusion.

melissablack Posted 10 Jun 2007 , 3:37pm
post #22 of 23

The pills are made from herbs such as Mexican Wild Yam, Fenugreek, Fennel, Dong Quai, Saw Palmetto, those are the main ones. They've been used in different cultures for centuries for breast health, female problems, etc... I'm kind of giving up already though, my throat is bothering me from swallowing so many pills! I'm a big baby when it comes to taking stuff though, lol.

I don't care if I have huge boobs, I don't want to look like a Playmate or anything icon_razz.gif I would just like to restore what I once had, maybe a little fuller! I'm NOT doing it for DH or anyone else, I just want to feel good when I look at myself in the mirror. Dh actually freaks out if I mention getting implants, he thinks I look good but I don't icon_cry.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 2:53pm
post #23 of 23

melissablack, they still make Grobust in a liquid form.
I like being a C size, hubby thinks it would be fun to be a D, but I told him no.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%