Naughty Cakes

Decorating By bikegal Updated 22 Jun 2005 , 12:39am by SWEETANGELS

bikegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bikegal Posted 23 May 2005 , 3:57am
post #1 of 39

by Debbie Brown. This won't be coming out until August 2005 but thought I would post it for you ladies who do nawtee cakes or just like Debbie Brown's work. The cake on the front cover is awfully cute. Here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1843309815/?tag=cakecentral-20

bikegal

38 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 23 May 2005 , 7:21am
post #2 of 39

I've been seeing that in the little pop-up ads here on CC, wonder how naughty it is?

Seems like every time I see a book advertised in a pop up I think I might be interested in and go look at it, it isn't available...can't help but wonder why they are advertising it if it isn't available! vj

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 23 May 2005 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 39

how cute. lol!!

I need to do a cake in June.. for my Best Friend.... She is a nut!! i love her though lol. I want to do a penis cake.. does anyone know how to make one w/ out the pan??

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 23 May 2005 , 1:48pm
post #4 of 39

I have pictures of two naughty cakes that I did....one is the upper female and one lower male. They were both done using the specific pans but I'm sure they could be done without the pans. I an e-mail pics if anyone is interested!!

momof3jotynjake Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:17pm
post #5 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMissey

I have pictures of two naughty cakes that I did....one is the upper female and one lower male. They were both done using the specific pans but I'm sure they could be done without the pans. I an e-mail pics if anyone is interested!!

Yes! i would like the pics!! How would you recommend doing the lower part of the Male if i dont have the pan? where did you get the pan?

thanks!!!

MrsMissey Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:20pm
post #6 of 39

You could just bake a sheet cake and carve the shape..you'll have a better idea once you see that cake pic! I'm sending it to you now!

fabfour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabfour Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:23pm
post #7 of 39

I was just asked this weekend to do a penis cake for a bachelorette party. I don't have a pan so I did a buttercream transfer. Everyone seemed to like it. If you want to see a picture just email me, [email protected].

Missy

newtocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newtocakes Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:24pm
post #8 of 39

Hi, I would love to see the pics as well. I have an order for a male anatomy cake, and I would love some ideas. [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Thena

Peachez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachez Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:53pm
post #9 of 39

MrsMissey I would love to see the naughty cakes that you did. My email is [email protected]. I made my first boob cake complete w/fancy bra for a bachelor party two weekends ago. I thought it would be difficult but turned out to be a lot of fun. I'm happy to share pics if anyone wants to see it. I've just received an order for a penis cake (LOL..at the thought of ordering edible body parts) and I was hoping to get some ideas from the site but wasn't sure how to ask icon_redface.gif

MrsMissey Posted 23 May 2005 , 2:57pm
post #10 of 39

..ok, I have e-mailed the pice to both of you! Be prepared!! icon_redface.gif

newtocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newtocakes Posted 23 May 2005 , 5:25pm
post #11 of 39

Got the pics and they are great! You did a really good job on the cakes. Thanks for sharing, I have some ideas now for my customer! Thena

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 23 May 2005 , 5:37pm
post #12 of 39

A fellow cake friend told me that the Dora the Explorer pan makes a good "lower male" cake. (Turn the cake so Dora is standing on her head and you'll see it.) I may never look at Dora the same again after learning that! LOL!! It may be much easier to face the cashier buying a Dora pan than the other. Tee Hee!!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 23 May 2005 , 6:08pm
post #13 of 39

The penis cake pan pops up icon_rolleyes.gif on eBay all the time! (Sorry, just couldn't resist!) vj

Fruitloop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fruitloop Posted 23 May 2005 , 6:34pm
post #14 of 39

I've had a couple orders for x-rated cakes in the past too. A couple of weeks ago I did a woman's torso cake. I was going to post a picture of it but didn't think I would be allowed to as it was x-rated. Torso and penis cakes are so easy to make without a pan. It's hard to describe how to do it though on here.

momof3jotynjake Posted 23 May 2005 , 6:55pm
post #15 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitloop

I've had a couple orders for x-rated cakes in the past too. A couple of weeks ago I did a woman's torso cake. I was going to post a picture of it but didn't think I would be allowed to as it was x-rated. Torso and penis cakes are so easy to make without a pan. It's hard to describe how to do it though on here.

email me directions and picture fruitloop! lol
[email protected]

Elvira_one Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elvira_one Posted 23 May 2005 , 11:37pm
post #16 of 39

I have a copy of the saucey cake book from Debbie Brown and just love it. So I am looking forward to the naughty one. If you go to Debbie brown's web site you can take a look at some of the cakes on there. Just google it to find the web address. I can'y seem to find it in my Favs right now.
Mary

wandy27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wandy27 Posted 24 May 2005 , 2:52am
post #17 of 39

Hi everyone,
Debbie's page is
http://debbiebrownscakes.co.uk/

littlebubbieschocolates Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlebubbieschocolates Posted 24 May 2005 , 3:00am
post #18 of 39

i love her books i want to get more i only have one right now. my hub is a huge dragon freak. so i cant wait to make his cake

shan1975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shan1975 Posted 24 May 2005 , 7:49am
post #19 of 39

i dont know whether i can list this picture twice, but i wanted to share this cake that was insipred by debbie browns mud wrestling. was very easy to make too

blessBeckysbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blessBeckysbaking Posted 24 May 2005 , 10:06am
post #20 of 39

I also would like to view the pic's thanks
[email protected]

budhiss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
budhiss Posted 24 May 2005 , 1:15pm
post #21 of 39

I created an erect penis cake once, unfortunately I have no picture to post. It was rather large, but I used 2 loaf pans and 3 nine inch rounds which I carved as necessary, and some black shoestring licorice. The woman I made it for absolutely loved it!

bikegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bikegal Posted 24 May 2005 , 3:37pm
post #22 of 39

shan1975, that mud wrestling cake is a hoot! You did a fantastic job.

bikegal

wandy27 Posted 24 May 2005 , 4:54pm
post #23 of 39

I think the dora and megasaurus pan can be used to
http://www.cakecentral.com/wilton-pan-instructions-77-Megasaurus-Pan-2105-2028.html
wandy

momof3jotynjake Posted 24 May 2005 , 5:51pm
post #24 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandy27

http://www.cakecentral.com/wilton-pan-instructions-77-Megasaurus-Pan-2105-2028.html
wandy

omg,!! lmfao! that does look like a penis!!!!!!!!!!!!

wandy27 Posted 24 May 2005 , 5:59pm
post #25 of 39

I just saw the pan on the wilton pan and ...ups LOL...and remembered
the forum and the naughty cake topic OMG hahahahahahhahahah
isn't it weird
Wandy

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 24 May 2005 , 9:44pm
post #26 of 39

I would love to see some of these....if anyone has the time, please email at [email protected] I would like to know for future reference. icon_smile.gif

momof3jotynjake Posted 25 May 2005 , 4:34am
post #27 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandy27

wandy

OMG! LOL! today at class, i saw the dora pan! toatlly looks like a penis! lmfao!!

cupcakequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakequeen Posted 25 May 2005 , 5:12am
post #28 of 39

Too funny! Both the Dora and Dino pans! LOL....man, you gotta really be thinking sick to turn Dora into you know what icon_eek.gif

Wandootie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wandootie Posted 25 May 2005 , 9:11pm
post #29 of 39

Please email me pics of the penis cake. I have a a request for one for a party in 2 weeks. For a new bride...I'm embarassed to ask, but if you are gonna bake cakes, I guess you have to be prepared for weird requests. icon_redface.gificon_confused.gif

[email protected]

Thanks!

Wandootie

Quesa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Quesa Posted 25 May 2005 , 9:49pm
post #30 of 39

icon_smile.gif Please send me some pics too! Just to have as a reference.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%