Need Help With Pirate Cookies!

Baking By Joanne914 Updated 23 May 2007 , 10:52am by Joanne914

Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 22 May 2007 , 10:18am
post #1 of 6

I'd love some advice, ideas, or pics that anyone has for a "Pirate" themed
birthday party. I've been asked to do cookies for a six year old boy...and I'm not sure what to do! I know there are MANY GREAT MINDS here at CC, and
would welcome anything you can come up with! Thanks, and have a great
day!

Joanne

5 replies
darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 22 May 2007 , 10:37am
post #2 of 6

Have you tried looking in the galleries? Just do a search for pirate and you'll get up all the pictures of cakes and cookies under that theme. Then if you find one you really like you can always pm the person that did it and ask them for some advice.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 22 May 2007 , 11:52am
post #3 of 6

I have some pirate ship cookies in my photos. They were made to go with the pirate ship cake in my photos. They were very easy to do, and went over very well.

cakesonoccasion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesonoccasion Posted 22 May 2007 , 1:34pm
post #4 of 6

parrots...skull and cross bones...swords...treasure chests...ships with big sails...jewels... treasure maps...those telescoping binocular thingys...??

cecilialovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecilialovescake Posted 23 May 2007 , 4:24am
post #5 of 6

if you need cookie cutters, a pirate ship and a sword just came in on cincinnaticakeandcandy.com

They are sooo adorable.

Umm, foosecookiecutters.com also has an awesome pirate ship themed set of cookie cutters right now too.

Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 23 May 2007 , 10:52am
post #6 of 6

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! After spending a MARATHON day at school yesterday (I teach 4th grade, and it was LEARNING FAIR last night...whew...glad it's over) I came home and went right to bed! Got up, and first thing this monring I remembered the "pirate" themed cookies I was asked to make for a family at school...I checked the forum and you guys are
AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for the great ideas..with my mind on school all this week, I didn't have time for my "cookie juices" to flow! lol Jen1977...
thanks for the pics of your pirate ships..they're fabulous! I'll firm up my
design now, and I'll be sure to post my pics when done. Again...thanks for all the help! icon_smile.gif

Joanne

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%