Best Cake Supplies In Wa?

Decorating By Spuddysmom Updated 17 Apr 2007 , 11:16pm by Rambo

Spuddysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spuddysmom Posted 16 Apr 2007 , 11:24pm
post #1 of 7

I live on the eastside of Seattle and usually shop at Home Cake, but remember seeing a reference to a great store in Woodinville or..? Thanks in advance for the help!

6 replies
Justcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Justcakes Posted 16 Apr 2007 , 11:33pm
post #2 of 7

Dawn's Craft House in north Lynnwood. I love her shop! She also has lot's of classes there every month. Prices are much better than Home Cake and she will order anything you need if she doesn't have it.

lilthorner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilthorner Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 12:01am
post #3 of 7

i was just in seattle, which I could have gone cake shoppin!

Spuddysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spuddysmom Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 12:18am
post #4 of 7

Thanks! I think Dawn's is the one I read about before! I will go tomorrow!

maladymay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maladymay Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 10:43pm
post #5 of 7

I have heard of Dawns but never been there! Does anyone have any info about it? (I actually live real close to it... I guess I could just go check it ou!)

Justcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Justcakes Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 11:09pm
post #6 of 7

Here's her website
http://www.dawnscrafthouse.com

She carries Pettinice fondant, Americolors, and a nice assortment of gumpaste supplies, boards, boxes, books etc. When you go there just ask her where the cake stuff is located. She has tons of candy molds(which can be used for cake stuff too).

Rambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rambo Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 11:16pm
post #7 of 7

MAN...I saw the title to the topic and got all excited. But alas I'm on the wrong side of Seattle, or more likely just too far from it. We've got nothing over here in the Tri-Cities icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Well except for that little nuclear thing we got going on icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%