Cake Mania Game

Decorating By sweetbaker Updated 5 May 2006 , 2:12pm by craftst3

sweetbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbaker Posted 27 Mar 2006 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 7

I'm subscribed to receive newsletters from Lifetime TV and I checked my email the other day and guess what? There was a game called Cake Mania. Of course, I had to download the free version to play. The object is to make enough money to reopen a bakery that was closed down. I only played maybe 15 minutes but when I wanted to stop there was no button to click close or at least I didn't find it so my son just told me to do Ctrl, Alt, Del to close it. Anyway just thought I'd pass this on to add another level to our cake addiction!

Go to lifetimetv.com and click on games. You may have to register but I don't know for sure.

6 replies
naotter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
naotter Posted 5 May 2006 , 1:24am
post #2 of 7

I get email updates from reflexive arcade. They are the makers of the game. I downloaded it as well - an interesting way to relax. I did inform them of the problem - but I haven't heard back from them. I do know that if you have the game open as a window and not a full screen you can use the "X" to close it and not have to do the cntl, atl, delete trick.

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 5 May 2006 , 1:27am
post #3 of 7

I'm addicted to that game! If you have it open on Full Screen, go to Menu and click on the "Go to Main Menu", from there you can exit back to Windows.

Laroux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laroux Posted 5 May 2006 , 4:50am
post #4 of 7

LOVE THIS GAME! Never got to play it myself but i watched my dad, the gamer of all gamers, have a go at it. My MOM even came up out of reading a magizine and watched him play! (She is a "never ever watch computer games" mom. I guess no more!)

He got to the place when you start stacking the cakes on top of each other... and then the free trial expired... icon_mad.gif

o well... better next time icon_smile.gif

Laroux

tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 5 May 2006 , 1:43pm
post #5 of 7

I just discovered this game via yahoo.com and let's just say I went to bed 3 hours later than I should've...I didn't pay the $20 to buy it just the free trial version....I wish it was cheaper. I think it's a great game in terms of teaching someone how to multitask!

naotter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
naotter Posted 5 May 2006 , 1:54pm
post #6 of 7

I did buy the game - and I love it - It is the only game I have on my laptop. I normally don't believe in games for computers - but I could not refuse.

craftst3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftst3 Posted 5 May 2006 , 2:12pm
post #7 of 7

I love this game. I found it online and have played the trial version. I got to where you could make the two layered cakes and my time ran out. I am going to buy the full version of the game.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%