Painted Jello

Decorating By LvBunny Updated 24 Apr 2005 , 2:43pm by letseatcake

LvBunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LvBunny Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 3:08am
post #1 of 8

Back sometime ago I read a post that someone was going to do a tutorial for Painted Jello. I was wondering if that was ever done? If so I would like a copy of that. It looks so cool.

7 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 8

I don't remember seeing the tutorial done, and I am on here almost every day. But neijad was the one who does painted jello, if you PM her she might be able to answer any questions you have.
m0use

letseatcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letseatcake Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 1:19am
post #3 of 8

I was trying to find this out also. If someone know how please share.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 4:04am
post #4 of 8

Neijad posted the jello recipe in "How Do I" on March 30th, you can go back there and read it.
We haven't heard from her in a while, guess she is really busy with that new baby girl. Janice

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 9:25am
post #5 of 8

recently i was in hobby lobby and just browsing the cake aisle like always and met a lady from mexico that was telling me about painting jello....she said that she made clear jello and put 3D designs from colored jello inserted from a syringe..... and she said that she painted accents....
my spanish is not that good and thats all i could translate from our 40 minute converastion...
is what your refering to?
has any one heard of that ?
i thought it was intresting...also she mentioned encasing a cake in jello

letseatcake Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 1:10pm
post #6 of 8

I think so. There was a picture posted a few months ago and I've been trying to find out what it was. I couldn't find the post on March 30.

Thank for you help.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 1:37pm
post #7 of 8

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-1277-jello.html -here's what you are looking for... title neijad...cool jello! and it is in the How Do I? section orginally posted on March 29, 2005

letseatcake Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 2:43pm
post #8 of 8

Thank you so very much. I will try is soon. Wish me luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%