Did You Watch Heroes?

Lounge By cookingfor5 Updated 7 Mar 2007 , 5:05am by Tweetycup

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 19

Did anyone watch Heroes last night. I missed it because of the kids and was wondering what happened.

18 replies
m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 2:46pm
post #2 of 19

I caught the very last 5 minutes of it, the cheerleader's (claire?) dad has himself killed so that he doesn't have to bring her in to his boss.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 19

I watched every minute very intensely!!! Alot of secrets reveiled in this one but you had to watch closely.

STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THEM!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OK well anyways, Heros father is one of"them" he is one of the bosses and 17 years ago he gave Clair to her new father to raise. His job is to find the people with special powers and turn them over so they can be killed. His assistant was the man who can dissappear. He was to kill him for helping the "special" people but was not successful. His next assistant was the man who can make people forget. He blaimed not turning Claire over on him and had him to shoot him and erase his memory so they (Claire and the forgetting man) could escape. He is not dead. Claire's father had told Heros father that they were trying to have kids and they weren't successful when he was given Claire. Since this power seems to be heridatary (?) I am wondering if Claires brother is also adopted and what his powers are.

Save the Cheerleader save the world became clear, because the man with nuclear power got shot and began to emplode. The only person who could stop the explosion was Claire. She was the only one who could get close enough to give the man a injection of a sedation.

The cop who can hear thoughts has been captured and I expect him to be Claires fathers new partner.

Lets see I think this is long enough for now. I could go on and on... I love this show.

cookingfor5 Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 4:48pm
post #4 of 19

Thanks. I knew it was a big episode and missed it, but had to know what happened. Sorry I missed it!

cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 9:55pm
post #5 of 19

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this show!!!

what's with julia roberts' brother randomly showing up?! he's one of the bosses. (not a fan of him as an actor-JMO)
did you see the special effects as claire walked from the house after being burned by all the radiation? the effects were amazing! i LOVE this show! (did i mention that?)
i wonder who 'Linderman' is going to be. hmmm... detective.gif

you really can't walk away from the tv for even a second or you'll miss something major. i LOVE it. icon_biggrin.gif

Sugarbunz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbunz Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 10:12pm
post #6 of 19

Claires father is alive, but the memory eraser erased his memory (by request), I don't think he'll be working for the "paper company" anymore. I don't think they kill the "heroes", or at least that hasn't been determined yet. I think they are experimenting on them, but what the purpose is we do not know.

Sugarshock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarshock Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 12:24am
post #7 of 19

Go to the NBC website and you should be able to watch it online. They also play it again on Fridays at 7pm on the sci-fi channel.

cookingfor5 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 2:31pm
post #8 of 19

I did not know it was on the Sci-Fi channel. My hubby was trying to look it up last night on the web, but we didn't have time to watch it.

okieinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okieinalaska Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 3:34pm
post #9 of 19

argh, I missed it! When does it show again?

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:09pm
post #10 of 19

We finally caught up yesterday (two weeks behind). Who knew that Claire's dad was actually GOOD!! thumbs_up.gif Oh, and I LOVE how Hiro's father is the one running everything!!! Who saw that coming?

I think Claire's dad will still be working for "the paper company"-- they will see it that the Hatian came and stole Claire since he was hiding the secret all along. It would be nice to see him partnered up with Matt--then they can work together t help the others. Crossing my fingers.

Hmmmm. Linderman. Since we only caught a quick glimpse of a white haired man, I automatically thought of Donald Sutherland--wouldn't that be cool?!?! icon_biggrin.gif

Tweetycup Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tweetycup Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:30pm
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakerator

you really can't walk away from the tv for even a second or you'll miss something major. i LOVE it. icon_biggrin.gif

That's why I had to get TIVO...I can pause it if I have to or if I didn't understand something I can quickly rewind.

This is a great show! I was definitely surprised to see Hiro's father in the mix.

Missyek...what's up with the Sutherland men with you? icon_biggrin.gif That would be cool though, I like Donald Sutherland.

Now how about that teaser of Simone standing up and asking if Isaac wanted to shoot her, again??

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:38pm
post #12 of 19

OOOOHHHH YEAH what about that? Also, did I see the cops wife working for the "paper factory"? And what about the baby she is carrying? If this is hereditary what power will it have? icon_confused.gif

Tweetycup Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:46pm
post #13 of 19

oohhh, I didn't see her in the paper factory...It is hereditary, look at little Micah -oh wait both his parents are Heroes as are Claire's. But everyone else's parents aren't "heroes". At least not that we know of, yet.

When I saw the wife bend over and hold her tummy, I did think that maybe the baby will affect her during the pregnancy, with whatever powers it might inherit.

so many possibilities...

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 5:59pm
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweetycup

Missyek...what's up with the Sutherland men with you? icon_biggrin.gif That would be cool though, I like Donald Sutherland.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif LMAO!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I don't know what it is. I'm a lunatic!

Totally forgot about Simone in the preview--WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?

don't think that was Matt's wife a the paper factory--wasn't it the chick who went to Ted with the information? The one wo can email out of her head?

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 9:47pm
post #15 of 19

This is my absolute FAVORITE show on TV. It just gets better every week. I was shocked that Hiro's dad is one of the bosses. The other boss is played by Eric Roberts (Julia's brother)----I think he is a great actor--but that haircut they have on him is awful!! LOL

Can't wait for next week's episode. Thank God for TiVo!!

Cindy

juro1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juro1234 Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 12:13am
post #16 of 19

I think Claire's dad is still alive, he just had the guy shoot him to make it look like she was taken against his will and he didn't have anything to do with it. This is my kids favorite show of all time, did you see that Stan Lee (the person who made up spiderman) was the bus driver?

cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 2:57am
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweetycup

Now how about that teaser of Simone standing up and asking if Isaac wanted to shoot her, again??

TOTALLY forgot about the simone thing!!! i can't wait to see how that pans out!

what do you all think about peter and nathan petrelli's father? supposedly he committed suicide (according to their mother). hmmmm.... detective.gif
i have to guess that he is going to be significant in the future. but i could be wrong.

Tweetycup Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 7:35pm
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy6250

Eric Roberts - but that haircut they have on him is awful!! LOL

I agree, that haircut is horrible!!! why would they look at him and say 'yep, that 's a good look for you'. I thought it was just me who thought that hairstyle was atrocious.

Cakerator-- Peter/Nathan's Father...you're right, what if he's part of the 'company'. And had to 'lose' himself for whatever reason. Who would have thought Hiro's father would have been part of the company. just gets more and more interesting and we're not even watching a new episode yet.

Is it Monday, yet?

Tweetycup Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 5:05am
post #19 of 19

Okay, you heroes fans...what do you have to say about this week?
I'm surprised Claire's dad didn't realize he would get duped by that "reality changer" person.
Oooh and what's with the Petrelli's Mom knowing all along about what's going on?
And why oh why do I have to wait till April 23rd for the next show???

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%