Vintage Wilton's All-Purpose Multi-Coupler Set

Decorating By CakemanOH Updated 19 Dec 2012 , 4:40am by BakingIrene

CakemanOH Posted 18 Nov 2005 , 7:44pm
post #1 of 26

Looking to buy this as a christmas gift for family if anyone can help. Thanks!

25 replies
CakemanOH Posted 19 Nov 2005 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 26


gilson6 Posted 19 Nov 2005 , 4:17pm
post #3 of 26

Did you try ebay?

CakemanOH Posted 20 Nov 2005 , 2:34am
post #4 of 26

Yes I have with no luck so I figured someone on here would probably respond before an auction arose.

CakemanOH Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 6:52am
post #5 of 26

BUmp hoping someone can help.

mudpie Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 7:11am
post #6 of 26

You know, it WOULD be neat if there was a way to have a "trading Post" to buy or barter with each other here. I have been looking for a certain Wilton pan..and can't win the auctions! THe one I had the best chance on I ended up being out of town and returned just after it ended..DARN! I just want this ONE pan..

Randa_000 Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 7:12am
post #7 of 26

I think all sites lead top EBAY...can't find them any where else.

thesocialfrog Posted 21 Nov 2005 , 7:39am
post #8 of 26

I am just bumping this up

CakemanOH Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 4:03am
post #9 of 26

bump 1 last time!

irisinbloom Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 4:05am
post #10 of 26

mudpie what pan are you looking foricon_smile.gif

CakemanOH Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 11:35pm
post #11 of 26

Holding out hope. Can anyone help here?????

Price Posted 25 Nov 2005 , 11:46pm
post #12 of 26

Not exactly sure what a vintage mult-coupler set is. I have an old Wilton set of tips and it includes metal couplers. It belonged to an Aunt who is 87.

CakemanOH Posted 26 Nov 2005 , 12:05am
post #13 of 26

It is a coupler that holds either 2 or 3 tips at a time for piping. It was out in the early to mid 70's.

Lemondrop Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 12:52pm
post #14 of 26

Do you know what this coupler is for??

Lemondrop Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:04pm
post #15 of 26

I might have the one with two couplers.....I'll check.

Lemondrop Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:12pm
post #16 of 26

Okay, it's not at all what I the base super big??

CakemanOH Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:25pm
post #17 of 26

Yes. It looks like a very large white plastic coupler with 3 holes in the top so you can place either 2 or 3 tips in the end of it. It has a separate hole for each.

Lemondrop Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:28pm
post #18 of 26

yup, I have one of those....used to by my Mother's....I don't think it's ever been used

CakemanOH Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:32pm
post #19 of 26

I am looking to buy one for a Christmas Present. I will ask but it is ok if you are not interested. I would like to buy it from you if you are willing. Thanks for the replys so far.

Lemondrop Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:47pm
post #20 of 26

I just sent you a pm icon_smile.gif

CakemanOH Posted 2 Dec 2005 , 1:51pm
post #21 of 26

Thanks! I just replied! icon_biggrin.gif

mccartys2 Posted 17 Dec 2012 , 8:10pm
post #22 of 26

Are you willing to sell?

mccartys2 Posted 17 Dec 2012 , 8:12pm
post #23 of 26

Are you willing to sell?

BakingIrene Posted 17 Dec 2012 , 8:41pm
post #24 of 26

Here are links to info and how to make your own has two pics


I have one of these. It takes a HUGE bag of icing to get it going.  These were useful in the days when you piped all the decorations on a 4 tier wedding cake.

FromScratchSF Posted 18 Dec 2012 , 11:36pm
post #25 of 26

This thread is from 2005!!!

BakingIrene Posted 19 Dec 2012 , 4:33am
post #26 of 26

Yah sure but making your own is still the way to go.

Quote by @%username% on %date%