post #31 of 48

Great Job!!!

WhyNotFab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 12:19am
post #32 of 48

Michellers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:40pm
post #33 of 48

Wow! Awesome job! I don't think anyone would guess that's your first cake, ever. So...how did she like it??

Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:41pm
post #34 of 48

Wow! Awesome job! I don't think anyone would guess that's your first cake, ever. So...how did she like it??

Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:42pm
post #35 of 48

Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:43pm
post #36 of 48

Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:50pm
post #37 of 48

Michellers Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 5:51pm
post #38 of 48

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:45pm
post #39 of 48

She loved it! I was worried she had gotten a hint that I was making some kind of cake, but luckily she didnt lol. I had fun making it and she said it made her day icon_smile.gif

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:46pm
post #40 of 48

She loved it! I was worried she had gotten a hint that I was making some kind of cake, but luckily she didnt lol. I had fun making it and she said it made her day icon_smile.gif

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:47pm
post #41 of 48

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:48pm
post #42 of 48

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:49pm
post #43 of 48

WhyNotFab Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 10:50pm
post #44 of 48

lauralaurafish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauralaurafish Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 4:59am
post #45 of 48

Hi!
I know it's almost been a year since you made this but I'm making a cake for my boyfriend on saturday and I was wondering how big was your baking pan?
The only I plan on using is 13 x 9 but I made a practice cake this weekend and it seemed too big horizontally and not tall enough...
I don't know if I should probably make two cakes with these dimensions and have a gigantic xbox!? icon_eek.gif

Please help? icon_redface.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 13 Dec 2012 , 9:18pm
post #46 of 48

I know this is an old thread, but I'm searching for ideas on how to make a Halo 4 X-box cake, and came across this thread. There's many good tips here. Thank you!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 29 Sep 2014 , 3:35pm
post #47 of 48

;-D

fraggle17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fraggle17 Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 9:29am
post #48 of 48

sounds like it came out really well. I can't see the pictures, do you have them on the gallery as well?

Have you made any other cakes since?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%