Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- For the cupcakes:
- * 30 Oreo cookies
- * 1 pkg plain white cake mix
- * 1 cup sour cream
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- * 3 large eggs
- * 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the frosting:
- 1 can vanilla frosting or homemade buttercream
- Preheat your over to 350 and line two cupcake pans with paper liners. Count out 12 Oreos and separate the top and bottom wafers. Make sure each half has some icing on it.Place one wafer, icing side up, in the bottom of each paper liner. Crush the remaining Oreos and set the crumbs aside.
- Place the cake mix, oil, sour cream, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and beat again on medium about 1.5 minutes more. Measure out 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos and fold these into the batter. Set the rest of the crumbs aside for garnish.
- Fill your liners 3/4 full with batter and place the pans int he oven.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 18-20 minutes until they are golden and spring back when lightly touched with your finger. Cool completely.
- Mix the frosting into a bowl and the rest of the crumbs and ice the cupcakes.
- (Put a cookie on the top opcional)
how many does this make? sounds good..... Can't wait to try it