my grandmother brought these to sunday dinner at my parents’ house recently and asked us to guess what they were made of. i couldn’t help bu think of several kinds of cereal, but was wrong! all of our jaws dropped when she told us they are crushed potato chips! sooo yummy! there’s nothing like the mix of chocolate and salty!
Dot’s chocolate potato chip cookies
- 1 bag of wavy or ruffled plain potato chips, crumbled
- 1 bag of dark chocolate melts
- 1-2 tablespoons paramount crystals (optoional)
- - crumble the bag of chips into small pieces.
- - put the chocolate melts in a glass bowl and add the (optional) paramount crystals.
- - put the chocholate in the microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- - once the chocolate is ready, stir it until smooth and add in chips.
- - mix throughly so that all the chips are evenly coated.
- - use two tablespoons to spoon mixture into balls on a piece of waxed paper.
- - Let the chocolate set up