I saw a recipe for cake balls and started playing around with flavors. This one was a big hit!!!!!!!
Cherry prailines and cream cake truffles
- 8 in yellw cake mix / can be doctored up (makes more!!)
- prailines and cream coffee creamer to hold together
- a couple drops of wilton cherry flavoring (candy flavoring) or marashino cherries( I prefer flavoring for this, it makes it easier)
- 48oz. white chocolate almond bark
- red candy color(optional)
- crumble yellow cake mix the finer the better.
- add prailines and cream coffee creamer little at a time until desired texture. Not too much a little mushy is good. Taste it you’ll know if you need more.
- Make bite-sized pieces. I made squares, rectangles, and rounds. They looked just like creme filled candies. Freeze them on a cookie sheet for about 30 minutes.
- Melt almond bark add a couple drops of candy color(optional) and cherry flavoring. Be careful not to add too much just a couple drops to taste. stir well. Then dip cake pieces into the chocolate and set on cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Let dry for a minute or two depending on the humidity and Enjoy!!!
Not reccommended for anyone trying to lose weight or worried about their sugar intake. One bite and you’ll be coming back.