Carmel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 3 tblsp sugar
- 3 tblsp margerine, melted
- 4 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tblsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tblsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can apple pie filling
- carmel ice cream topping to drizzle
- 1 – Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9 inch spring form pan. Mix crumbs, 3 tblsp sugar and margerine in a large bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 10 mins.
- 2 – Cool crust completely. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour ccream.
- 3 – Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake cheesecake until center is almost set, about 1 hour. (I usually bake for more but I check it after an hour. Once the edges start to brown I remove from oven)
- 4 – Loosen cheesecake from side of pan with a knife. Let cool completely. Remove side of pan. Spread apple pie filling and drizzle carmel topping. Chill for at least 3hrs before serving.