Used leftover cake trimmings. Any kinf is good. I actually mixed a white cake and a chocolate cake, whatever you ahve on hand
Toblerone Cake balls
- Cake trimmings
- One can of sweetened condensed milk
- melted toblerone chocolate (or any chocolate fondue type of chocolate)
- 1) Crumb the cake trimmings (I use my hands).
- 2) Pour the can on sweetended condensed milk over the mixture. Mix well. You can use the quantities you like. I used one small can of condensed milk for about 4 cups of cake trimmings.
- 3) make one inch balls by rolling in your hands and place on a cookie sheet
- 4) freeze for 30 minutes
- 5) melt chocolate on double boiler or in the microwave
- 6) dip each ball in the chocolate mixture and set back on the cookie sheet (this time it should be lined with parchment paper)
- 7) it will set in a few minutes