Delicious and easy to make!
Sour Cream Coffeecake Cupcakes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups + 4 tsp sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Insert liners into 18 muffin cups.
- Beat together butter and 2 cups sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and almond extract.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir together remaining 4 teaspoons sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 1/3 full with batter; sprinkle with 2/3 of the walnut mixtures.
- Cover with remaining batter. Sprinkle with remaining walnut mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack.
Who cares, they are worth every calorie!