Your kids will love this bar.
Date Coconut Bar
- 3-cups all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup shredded dry coconut
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp pineapple extract (optional)
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Preheat your oven on 375F.
- Butter your cookie sheet and dusted with flour.
- In large mixing bowl get butter, sugar and eggs cream together on medium speed. Add all purpose flour, corn flour, baking powder and salt. Mix it together but dont over mix. Then add chopped dates, dry coconut and pineapple extract. Stir all them together.
- Spread this thick batter on cookie sheet and press this equally on the sheet.
- Bake this for 30 minutes in Electric oven, in Teen oven for 25 minutes and in the Sand for 20 minutes.
- Keep it on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Then cut it in to square, bar or diamond shape whatever shape you like.