I came up with this recipe on the weekend. My work colleagues loved them, and my husband didn’t. I suppose that liking them or not, depends on wether you like strawberries and cream.
Please dont use butter with this recipe, if you can’t get dairy free margarine, use any margarine, the butter wouldn’t allow them to be so light and fluffy.
Strawberry Delight Cupcakes by Nati
- 150gms margarine (I use dairy free Nuttelex)
- 300gms castor sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 250mls soy milk (I use So Good Essentials)
- 360 gms self raising flour
Strawberry Topping/ Strawberry Whipped Cream
- 280gms of fresh strawberries
- 200gms castor sugar
- 70mls water
- 300mls thickened/heavy cream(for whipping)