I got this recipe from the back of the package of Hershey’s Mint Kisses. If you like mint & chocolate you will love these rich, melt in your mouth cookies!
Magical Mint Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®’S Cocoa or HERSHEY®’S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 48 HERSHEY®’S KISSES® Mint Chocolates, unwrapped
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in Powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired.