This is for the Cheesecake/Rocky Road lovers! I hope you like it as much as I do! Garnish with miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips if desired.
Rocky Road Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy cream
1 Melt the butter or margarine, and combine with the cookie crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
2 In a small saucepan, soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
3 In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, and vanilla; blend with an electric mixer on medium speed. Gradually add gelatin mixture, and blend. Fold in whipped cream, 2 cups marshmallows, and nuts; pour onto crust. Chill until firm.