This recipe is really moist and wonderful in flavor. It’s our favorite!
Coconut Cream Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream and cream of coconut. Mix until well blended. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
3 Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
4 Make the frosting while your cake cools. In a medium bowl, cream together the confectioners sugar, cream cheese and milk. Stir in the vanilla. Frost cooled cake then sprinkle with coconut.