An easy, quick no-bake cake made with angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin, and whipped topping.
- 1 (10 inch tube pan) angelfood cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 3 bananas
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9×13 inch pan (preferably glass).
2 Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan. Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices. If desired, add crushed pineapple.
3 Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
4 Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
5 Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.