Fbct Pictures

Decorating By birthdaycakes Updated 7 Feb 2007 , 7:00pm by bluehen92

birthdaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
birthdaycakes Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:35pm
post #1 of 8

I'm new to cake decorating and love this site. I have been looking at all the great pictures in the gallery. I'm interested in trying a FBCT and have printed instructions on how to do this from this site. My question is, where are some of the sites that these pictures are from?

7 replies
freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:40pm
post #2 of 8

what kind of pictures are you looking for?

Bradymom6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bradymom6 Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 8

Welcom birthdaycakes,
Glad to have you at CC. I just recently did my first FBCT and I used a sticker from the company that my husband works for. I don't really know where people get pictures from on the internet but I have heard some mention using coloring books and things like that. Also, try searching for graphics of a particular item that you are interested in trying. I am sure you will get a lot more ideas from the members here. Good luck and happy decorating.
Bradymom

AngD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngD Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:43pm
post #4 of 8

I got mine off the internet, I just typed in "Backyardigan Images" and did the search thru Yahoo. So what ever you are looking for just type the nake and then image and then print it out and make it the size you want. Goodluck!

lbutrum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbutrum Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:44pm
post #5 of 8

I usually just go to 'google' and type in free coloring pages--a lot of times you can find different characters and themes and they tend to have pretty easy lines (not too detailed for icing)
Good luck!!

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:46pm
post #6 of 8

another good resource is google images, just type what you're looking for into google, then click 'images' (right above the search box)

NoviceBaker2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NoviceBaker2 Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 5:48pm
post #7 of 8

Welcome to CC where we can find all the answers to many of our cake questions. I'm fairly new too yet I love the site so many people who have been there and done that and we get to learn from their expericence! I have one site saved in my favorites it's www.ivyjoy.com it will pull up a home page that will let you click on the area for coloring pages. So I hope that helps and have fun with your FBCT!!

bluehen92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluehen92 Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 7:00pm
post #8 of 8

I usually do a Google search for whatever I'm looking for, both regular and in Images. If I'm looking for something for kids, I'll search under "______ coloring pages" and get a lot of websites with pictures that are meant to be printed out and colored. Those are perfect for FBCTs.

-Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%