Mini Purse Gumpaste Or Fondant

Decorating By valluvscrafts Updated 25 Jun 2007 , 4:16pm by ayde

valluvscrafts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valluvscrafts Posted 7 Feb 2007 , 1:17am
post #1 of 5

I see alot of small shoes but does anyone have a template or know how to make a small purse there was a cake on here leopard with a shoe,dress on hanger and small purse so awesome I can't find it...want to do a valentine cake for the office all women and who love to shop and thought that would be cute a shoe, purseand all fufu stuff...will be my first attempt at something like this and shoe... any help appreciated... thanks all love all your stuff I'm learning icon_smile.gif

4 replies
boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 9 Feb 2007 , 12:41am
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by valluvscrafts

I see alot of small shoes but does anyone have a template or know how to make a small purse there was a cake on here leopard with a shoe,dress on hanger and small purse so awesome I can't find it...want to do a valentine cake for the office all women and who love to shop and thought that would be cute a shoe, purseand all fufu stuff...will be my first attempt at something like this and shoe... any help appreciated... thanks all love all your stuff I'm learning icon_smile.gif

I have instructions on how to make a cosmetics bag on this website as well as the shoe.
http://www.how2cakes.com
You could change the cosmetics bag to have a handle and turn it into a handbag and remove the make up and do the shoe instead.
Have fun, and be sure to post pictures!!!
cheers
Nati

liha21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liha21 Posted 9 Feb 2007 , 12:55am
post #3 of 5

wow nati, i just checked out your link, and you make everything look so easy! There is no way my shoe or car would turn out no where near as good as yours, and your Bob and Larry- too cute!!

valluvscrafts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valluvscrafts Posted 9 Feb 2007 , 1:51am
post #4 of 5

thanks so much for your help ...

ayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayde Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 4:16pm
post #5 of 5

wow ur site is so much help thanks !! i'll post a photo later ..once again thanks icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%