My New Baby!!!!

Decorating By susanmm23 Updated 18 Oct 2005 , 11:45pm by stephanie214

culinarilyobsessed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
culinarilyobsessed Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 3:50am
post #31 of 40

lol how did I know when I was clicking on the thread that you were referring to a KA when as your new "baby"..that's too funny, but I think those of us who own a KA totally understand..lol

Ayanna, the orange KA..has a nice ring to it..good choice Susan icon_smile.gif

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 3:55am
post #32 of 40

So when are you going to Christen Ayanna? Congratulations, this baby won't even give you grief when she is a teen!
Hugs Squirrelly

ThePastryDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePastryDiva Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 4:12am
post #33 of 40

SC...nice to see that you're back! Hope you had a fun time away from CC!

wink!

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 5:06am
post #34 of 40

I love the Ayanna....anything with the ana at the end ...my daughters name is Jessica Maximiana
My husband ha me add the Jessica because he said he didnt want to traumatize the child with a crazy name.......but I say go for what makes you happy...

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 6:20am
post #35 of 40

Congrads Susan!!! Does that make me an Aunt??? LOL!!! I love that color!!! How much did she weigh? I wonder how much the KA's do weigh? It kills my back to pick mine up? Mine is boring white too!! I have 4 bowls & it is wonderful to have extra!! I get re-conditioned ones from my 2 friends cake supply store. You can never have too many bowls!
Congrads again~

vitade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitade Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 9:48am
post #36 of 40

I knew there was a reason I felt so comfortable on thissite, I thought I was the only one who referred to my mixer (2 now!) as my baby. My friends and family would always look at me with this krinkled up face as I "introduced" them to "her". LOL

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 11:43am
post #37 of 40

well the package weighed 26 pounds soooo she weighes some where close to 26. ok ayanna it is. dont tell my other 3 kids (actually kids) but she is my fav. she doesnt make a mess hardly makes a sound and i dont have to clean up after her. why cant all kids be so easy. lol i always knew girls were easier than boys

barbara-ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbara-ann Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 12:00pm
post #38 of 40

Oh what a great color. My husband bought me an empire red one a couple of months ago. I just love it.
I think if my husband would have seen that color first that's what would be in my kithchen now. Congrats on your new addition!

abbey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbey Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 1:42pm
post #39 of 40

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 18 Oct 2005 , 11:45pm
post #40 of 40

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one to name my two KAs.

I give everything a name and most of the time just call them baby or darling.

Don't forget to post your first picture using your new baby.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%