Need Edible Image...can Someone Help..??

Decorating By MominSC Updated 11 Oct 2005 , 2:27am by MominSC

MominSC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MominSC Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 1:58am
post #1 of 7

Ok friends, I have searched over the web and have found nothing...so I am turning to you guys for some help. My other post was about a Tim McGraw edible image. The companies I have found won't do it because it is a copyright issue. I am in depserate need of this. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. I am willing to pay for the photo and the shipping so it can be here by Friday...10/14/05. If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.. thumbs_up.gif

TIA
Beth

6 replies
CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:02am
post #2 of 7

Try here.....Melissa was a wonderful help to me when I needed a image of the group Simple Plan.

[email protected]

MominSC Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:08am
post #3 of 7

Thank you so much for responding...I just sent an email to her so I am keeping my fingers...toes...and even eyes crossed...LOL TY again thumbs_up.gif

Beth

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:12am
post #4 of 7

I so hope she can help you and I can't wait to see your cake!! Good luck!!

MominSC Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:14am
post #5 of 7

TY!! I hope so too...This cake is more important than any cake I could ever make... icon_wink.gif

Beth

ThePastryDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePastryDiva Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:23am
post #6 of 7

oh yeah by the way...she's not breaking any copywrite laws, the image is for personal use.

She's making a cake for her sister...

SO please help her!

MominSC Posted 11 Oct 2005 , 2:27am
post #7 of 7

Yes, Diva is right...this is for my sister. I posted that in another post...sorry about not mentioning it here. The cake is not even leaving my house..no one will see it but family... icon_smile.gif

Beth

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%