Halloween Cupcakes??

Decorating By bonnscakesAZ Updated 9 Oct 2005 , 10:11pm by cakesbycathy

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 9 Oct 2005 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 5

I am doing a dessert table for a networking group, so groupe of my iers in different fields but all focused on weddings and events. I am trying to come up with things that can be taken and go. I don't really want to have to stay right there and cut cake. I am going to do a bunck of little things. Including those mini caramel apples. I had a friend help me and we found them! Anyways, does anyone have any really cute ideas for cupcakes? I don't want them to seem too little kid ish so I am having trouble coming up with ideas. I am thinking a cupcake tower. Thanks!

4 replies
unforgetable2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
unforgetable2u Posted 9 Oct 2005 , 5:07pm
post #2 of 5

I dont know if you will think this is "kiddish" but i like the spider and web type and even an eyeball all bloodshot... you could also do orange and black with the word BOO on them or even happy halloween sticks. The possibilities are endless but it depends on how childish you think they are .I am a kid at heart and love this kind of thing icon_wink.gif

vitade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitade Posted 9 Oct 2005 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 5

Are you looking for a halloween theme? You could do autumn and have leaves or acorns on them.

vitade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitade Posted 9 Oct 2005 , 10:02pm
post #4 of 5

Oh, and after reading a different post, got the idea of mums!

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 9 Oct 2005 , 10:11pm
post #5 of 5

Family Circle magazine had some cute Halloween cupcakes on their cover.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%