Stress Free Cake Support System

Decorating By fweetiecakes Updated 28 Feb 2023 , 12:40am by -K8memphis

fweetiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fweetiecakes Posted 27 Feb 2023 , 3:23am
post #1 of 3

Hi, it’s been years since Ive been here and have since hung up my cake making hat.  I’m not sure if this is allowed but I am considering putting my Stress Free Cake Support system up for sale on eBay…. Would there be any interest if  I did that?  It’s the professional 7 piece system which retails for $240, I think.  I’d be willing to sell it for $150 plus shipping.  Just judging interest before I do this.  It’s the Earlene system if that makes a difference to anyone.  

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Feb 2023 , 12:31am
post #2 of 3

i have also hung up my piping bag -- i upcycle cigar boxes into treasure boxes now -- sell at craft fairs -- anyhow -- i had no luck selling my cake stuff -- except my lace molds to my friend mb and i was very glad she got 'em --

but i got to send my stuff to an orphanage in bolivia! i had been so conflicted about having to retire due to health reasons -- and with china pumping out the great supplies for a fraction of the original costs to old timers -- there was no market for me --

but i know some peeps are interested in those sfcs systems -- and you've got a good price on it -- so i say it's worth a try! did you check if there's any already on ebay? i'm gonna go check...

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Feb 2023 , 12:40am
post #3 of 3

i didn't see any on there -- so that's pretty good news -- maybe do a long auction to get the word out hopefully attract several bidders -- or are you going to do a buy now -- anyway -- best of luck to you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%