Elf Christmas Cone

Decorating By flawless1 Updated 12 Dec 2022 , 3:13am by flawless1

flawless1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flawless1 Posted 7 Dec 2022 , 11:59pm
post #1 of 3

Hello everyone,

I was asked to go to my grandsons school next week to make a no bake Christmas treat with his class. I wanted to make elf cones . Looking at the photo I thought one of the ingredients were green icing, but when I read the ingredients list it asked for green, red and white candy melts. I live an hour away from my grandson’s school. If I melt the candy wafers before I leave my house they will have hardened by the time I get to his class, and I don’t have a way to melt them when I get to his class. I thought about using store bought icing instead, but I think it will be too thick. I also thought about using store bought royal icing, but I think that will be too thin.

What do you suggest I do?

I tried to attach a photo but I was having trouble. I will try to send it by itself

Thank you 

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 Dec 2022 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 3

Sorry no one was able to reply to you.  No I don't think the melted candy will stay fluid that long.   Maybe you can find something that  you can heat up and pack the melted candy well wrapped with it......like the ice packs that can be fzn ...,....  Well wrapped in foil then a thick towel or blanket.....might *might* work.    You can test it around the house......IF y ou find something to keep it hot.   Seems to me if you ck with a store that has camping equipment,.,,,,,Is there a Camping World??  Might even ck WalMart they have an aisle of camping things.  

flawless1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flawless1 Posted 12 Dec 2022 , 3:13am
post #3 of 3

Thank You

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%